yelp

Check out my Yelp! profile and reviews here.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Super Bowl Slummin'

Yep. I'm gonna be slummin' it in downtown Indianapolis this weekend! The Super Bowl event has kindly brought many many food trucks to our Circle City. And I'll be walking by all of them! Well, not all but enough. I've never eaten from a food truck except for hot dog carts in NYC. I don't think that counts as an official 'food truck'.  My goal is to eat, more like taste, something from each truck in my path.

Will I bloat? Yes! Will I take digestive enzymes? Yes! Will I avoid the super nasties of foods for me? Yes! I can do this and stay away from chicken, gluten, rice, corn and soy. My worst gut enemies. Will I last all day and into the night? Yes! How? Cause I won't bloat to the point I can't walk or get sick. If I keep the Bloat Meter below a 4 I can have 12 hours of fun, food and music! Enzymes, avoidance, water and coffee will make this possible. (Coffee for the caffeine and it's laxative properties). It's always helpful to know ahead of time you're going to bloat so you can make a battle plan.

Bring it on greasy, slapped around, thrown about food trucks! This foodie food snob is ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment